Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's the DIFFERENCE between the TEXTURE of topsoil,potting soil,and clay?

I KNOW this has nothing to do w/ the subject,but if I POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE NOBODY WILL ANSWER.I NEED HELP on my science fair and I would really apppreciate if someone helps.Thnx.What's the DIFFERENCE between the TEXTURE of topsoil,potting soil,and clay?
and they will answer here?





these people only care about love and have issues nobody cares about soils...What's the DIFFERENCE between the TEXTURE of topsoil,potting soil,and clay?
Clay is thick and clinging and drains badly. Potting soil is light in texture and good for young plants, and topsoil is the ordinary mix that you get on the top foot of ground. It can be clay, or it can be lighter, through to sandy. Topsoil is not a definition - it's a description.
go buy it and do your own research!

No comments:

Post a Comment