Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have you used Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture Spray? Should I get some?

I might buy some from ebay.. my hair needs some texture! Feedback, please?Have you used Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture Spray? Should I get some?
buy it ull love itHave you used Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture Spray? Should I get some?
Just bought this this week and I hate it. It is like heavy hairspray. I expected it to be more like a texturizing hair gel I use from Regis. But, I have thick, curly, shoulder-length hair so maybe it has to do more with my hair type than with the product itself. Maybe you could call the company or get on their website and see if they would offer you a sample.
wait why ebay get it from a


walgreens


cvs


target


wal-mart i have the spray om my dresser now, i like it i use it on my extenstions though cause i wanted a messy beach look and it workd i mean now my hair is shorter and i still use it it's pretty good i guess X_X
Try Bumble and Bumble surf spray.





it's light, adds texture, doesn't weigh the hair down.





i love this stuff and use it religiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment