Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you know of any ways to make my hair softer, smoother, less frizzy and all together a better texture?

I got a relaxer in 2005 for the 1st time and used to get touch ups every 3 months. I haven't gotten a touch up since March 07 b/c I want to grow my relaxer out but I need to find another chemical free(no texturizer) way to manage my hair and have it straight. Any ideas?Do you know of any ways to make my hair softer, smoother, less frizzy and all together a better texture?
There is no other way except you can go to a salon and get it professionally washed and blow dried- There is nothing wrong with using a straightener, once every 6 months its safe-UNLESS your hair is not in good healthy conditionDo you know of any ways to make my hair softer, smoother, less frizzy and all together a better texture?
Use treseme Condition Smooth and Silky that is what they use in salons and it works great. Also. Use a flat iron. Avanti makes on that conditons your hair at the same time and you can ajust the heat. Use ';Straight sexy hair'; that is the product name. Use their protectent. Then use ice cream smoothing spray. You should have no frizz at all! I bleach my hair all the time and you cant even tell my hair looks so healthy and straight.
try rinsing you hair with vinegar, or fabric freshener like dawny. I use those materials.


l

No comments:

Post a Comment