Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am making a T-shirt... but how do i make one with a raised texture on the letters?

I am making a t shirt because i am going to a concert. but how can i make the letters raised slightly from the shirt?? can i do that by myself or do i have to get it done professionally? if so what is that tecnique called?I am making a T-shirt... but how do i make one with a raised texture on the letters?
Buy some puffy paint.I am making a T-shirt... but how do i make one with a raised texture on the letters?
You can definitely do it yourself! Go to your favorite craft store and check out all of the different fabric paints. There a ton of different kinds, so read the labels and you'll find what ya need!
go to walmart or joanns or michaels or hobby lobby and look in the fabric paint and see if they still sell puffy paint, you paint the letters then turn the hair dryer on it and the paint puffs up , making it raised and textured.

No comments:

Post a Comment