Sunday, December 27, 2009

What foundation should i use for super oily skin & acne? i want maximum coverage and matte texture? help!?

i have heard about m.a.c.studio tech, which sounds good and bare escentuals could these help? bare minerals, which sounds great but i'm not sure if it will give me the type of coverage i want. my face is oily all day long so i need something thats going to last at the day. i also need something that covers perfectly... and won't make me brake out cuz i have acne. i would appreciate any suggestions you might have. thank you very much!What foundation should i use for super oily skin %26amp; acne? i want maximum coverage and matte texture? help!?
Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural and has awesome wear-ability, but not bare minerals! There products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction! Plus the bismuth adds the shiny appearance, if you want matte this is not the way to go.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundations colors (one is sure to blend and cover your skin flawlessly!) and 4 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! It really works well!





Plus they offer free shipping!





http://Simply-Minerals.comWhat foundation should i use for super oily skin %26amp; acne? i want maximum coverage and matte texture? help!?
My skin is very oily too. If you want coverage that lasts, I suggest Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect. This stays on way more than MAC or the famous Revlon Colorstay. It does not irritate your skin either. I am acne prone and since I have started using this, I have not had any acne. BE is a no no for oily skin. It not only causes more oil, it also makes skin irritated and itchy.
Try Bare Minerals it works really good it gives u a really good coverage, I had the same problem with my skin %26amp; once i started using mineral foundation my skin problem improved!





http://www.bareminerals.com/
check out the neutrogena makeup great stuff.
If you want coverage don't get bareminerals, and MAC is great for covering, but when you first start to use it it will make you break out (6 out 6 people i know including me have broken out from it). I use almay, but if you want maximum coverage it's not the best. Try Clinique, that would be best for your skin. Good luck finding something!

No comments:

Post a Comment