Sunday, December 27, 2009

What food has great texture?

for me it's mushrooms %26amp; water chestnutsWhat food has great texture?
Whipped cream, mousse, grilled cheese, cashew nuts and i agree, water chestnuts.What food has great texture?
apples. so crisp and refreshing. mouth feels so cool and clean after having one.
I love crunchy water chestnuts and bamboo shoots! My fave text is seaweed salad!
apples


parsnip crisps


buttermilk pannacotta


radish and persian fetta salad with shaved fennel and oregano


poached salmon


chilli fried pork


slow braised pork belly


green mango salad


I better stop before I am here all day!
I agree, I love water chestnuts too not a fan of mushrooms though.





This is a good question...has me thinking about the texture of food and what foods I enjoy having in my mouth.





Hmmmm....
brazil nuts
Yogurt or pudding.
home churned icecream, or sorbet
BUFFALO TESTICLES. ASK JOE ROGAN. UGH!
fruit
shark
Pretzels


and


cheesecake....


Peace.
Watermelon.
a Chipolte crispy taco (chicken)
your face! water chestnuts are nice as well
Chocolate pudding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment