Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I had curly hair when I was a baby,does that mean thats my natural hair texture?

most babys are born with a curl in there hair but most grow out of it the way i found out was wash my hair and leave it to dry on its own, and it went curl .I had curly hair when I was a baby,does that mean thats my natural hair texture?
your hair changes as you age...different textures for different stages in life...they say about every 7 years or so...your hair changesI had curly hair when I was a baby,does that mean thats my natural hair texture?
Not really because as you grow your hair changes texture and even color, if you chemically treat your hair that could alter your hair texture, the elements around you can also. i think everyone has a little curl or wave to their hair. some curl it more and some straighten it. for someone with true curly hair you can't miss it because they usually have a lot of it.
No. Hair is a protein strand that grows through an opening (follicle) in the skin. A single hair has a normal life of about 4 or 5 years. That hair then falls out and is replaced with a new hair.





Which means, as you age so does your hair... some even say, every seven years your body (and hair) changes.
Not really. I was born bald and I have hair. Your skin will change too as you age.
some times hair changes while we get older.


most of the people as babys had less dark hair than the hair that the have as aduls...


also curly hair sometimes could be straight or the opposite....


that is because while we get older lots of our hormons are changing...


your natural hair texture is th eone you have now and if you let your hair longer you will find out it!
no
not really...i had straight hair when i was born till i was 12 years old the my hair started getting wavey naturally.....as long as you havent permed or straighed or do what ever to your hair , the texture now is the natural one.
not necessarily. a lot of times babies are born with certain features that eventually change, like eye colour. but, nine times out of ten, if you have curly hair when your born, it will prob. stay that way
No, baby hair usually isn't your natrual hair texture.
well yes and no because when i was a baby i had jet black curly hair now my hair is coarse
yes, most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment