Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have painted my living room with stripes of one same color but different texture that is gloss and flat?

i have used dutch boys ';colonial cobblestone'; B3-13';..........and ihave used the same color but one is flat and other is high gloss......now i want to know which color should i do my kitchen...and hallway?...did any body try this color ..it is kind of good but.....how do i decorate it?....i have black leather sofa...and maroon carpet?..pls helpI have painted my living room with stripes of one same color but different texture that is gloss and flat?
You should use eggshell in the kitchen and hallway as these areas tend to get the most abuse and this will make it easier to clean up. I have painted my living room with stripes of one same color but different texture that is gloss and flat?
I do not know what colonial cobblestone looks like, but if you have the color swatch you should go 2 shades up or down from that shade. With black and maroon you may just want to use a flat beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment