Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Im black and im getting a mohawk...Anybody have any styles and pics that fit my hair texture?

I have short curly hair so im thinking of gettin a buzz cut with a slight mohawk in the middle.Im black and im getting a mohawk...Anybody have any styles and pics that fit my hair texture?
i dont have pics but i think it would look cool hot pinkIm black and im getting a mohawk...Anybody have any styles and pics that fit my hair texture?
Pls. dont do the P.Diddy Mohawk lol that was hideous. Um maybe you should grow your hair out and then get a mohawk to have a higher peak. Black hair can be styles anyway and MUCH easier be it spikes or just plain. You'll look nice im sure.
Are you kidding me.
  • highlight reel
  • parasite cleansing
  • body acne treatment
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment