Sunday, December 27, 2009

Male Hair Product that gives texture but no ';Shine';or greassy look?

I am for a product that will give me good hold and texture, but it wont leave my hair looking greasy or shinny like gel does.Male Hair Product that gives texture but no ';Shine';or greassy look?
I'm a fan of texturizers myself, but sprays tend to get very stubborn when it comes to styling.





I'd go with Axe Messy Look, or Garnier Fructise Surf Hair.





They are ';wax: products, and allow you to thicken and style your hair without the oily look that gels and sprays give offMale Hair Product that gives texture but no ';Shine';or greassy look?
Personally I like pantene texturizing products. i love the hairspray. i have thick hair so it works well but be careful! it is suuuuuuuper strong! and the lid comes off easily and i leaked all over my purse. but it does work well. :)
  • highlight reel
  • parasite cleansing
  • body acne treatment
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment