Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This questions goes to those who are not African American. Do you guys find african american hair texture ugly

Honestly, no. I think it looks light and cottony. It's kinda neat.This questions goes to those who are not African American. Do you guys find african american hair texture ugly
absolutely not! All types of hair are beautiful it's just what you do with it. I love that African American women aren't afraid to do fun things to their hair, more outrageous styles and wearing extensions is for some reason more acceptable for them too...not sure y...I wanna wear them all the time too : ) I just think that the stylist need to educate a little bit more as far as letting them know how much is too much, I've seen too many women with tons of breakage because they want color, relaxer, and a sew in, it just can't happen.This questions goes to those who are not African American. Do you guys find african american hair texture ugly
That is kind of racist.
no i dont find it ugly, when its not too greasy i think it feels kinda like cotton in a pillow. AND i love how i find its sooo cool and easy to braid with and stuff, see i'm asian i have that asian hair stuff it may look nice but it is sooo difficult to braid and play with cuz its thick and its heavy
yeah i dont like it and obviously african americans dont either coz people like tyra banks, beyonce and really and african american celebrities do anything possible to hide it and change it. i wouldnt say its ugly though
no i dont find it ugly,
if its done right its beautiful wish i knew how to work with it....
I love the curly-coarseness of african-american hair! My little cousin is half-half and it's so adorable to pick it out! It get so long and soft!


Also, my friends, who are black braid up their hair and you can only really do it right with that texture and...oh! I love it sooo much! (and when it's not braided up, I love it too...but maybe it's me being biased about my friends)
i don't like it when its all greasy,





if i had that kind of hair i would afro puff out
nooo. i think its adorable. my friend adam has super tight curls. i think it looks sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment