Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Black women if you had one wish would you change your natural hair texture?

I see mostly all black women walking around with weaves and relaxers and NEVER showing the natural texture. They make fun of their natural texture constantly. I mean black women, if you had the choice to change your natural God-given hair to another texture. Would you and why?Black women if you had one wish would you change your natural hair texture?
';Girl...you see all these waves in my hair...I have that good hair honey'; haha





Nah. Really, I think a lot of black women wear weaves and relaxers. Because it's easier to manage. As long as their happy...It's cool.Black women if you had one wish would you change your natural hair texture?
ehhh a softer hair texter would be nice. But I keep my hair up. So it's never really nappy. And hair isn't a big deal to me. If I had just one wish....it would be to be with the man of my dreams. (hence the screename) But thats never gonna happen lol
I love my hair , and most folks saying relaxed is easier probably don't know how to take care of their natural hair
I don't think so, if you change the bad(our hair is not bad), then you change the good.
Black women are blessed with the option of changing their texture or wearing it natural.


I currently have relaxed hair.


However, I credit my hair length to wearing it natural with natural emollients
most black women that wear relaxers wear it b/c hair is easier to manage in that state. my hair is in a natural state right now (no relaxer but its up in braids) believe me it was hard for my hair dresser to braid my thick hair.


I like my hair the way it is b/c I went to a school that was mostly white students and u wouldn't believe how many white girls complain about their hair and how they wish they could do things to their hair that some black women do. so there are some pros and cons on both sides
well my natural texture is fine. and i can work with it. but it would look a little different and not in a good way. yes i do have a perm and there is nothing wrong with that, i wouldn't waste a wish on something stupid like hair texture.








*just because you have a perm doesn't mean i hate my hair. i agree with spoons, it simply is easier to manage.
Well, I always get my hair relaxed, and I've never worn a weave, and will never wear one. Weaves damage your hair. But anyway, if the decision was up to me, I wouldn't change my natural hair, the form of it. It was my mom who made me get a relaxer at 10 yrs old, and I had no choice. But I liked it. With a relaxer, my hair is easier to manage. My hair is about 2 inches past my shoulders, so I guess you could say I have ';good hair'; but I don't like that term that much. I like my hair and I'm proud of it. =)
i like my natural hair... its always been soft and thick which i like. plus its pretty versetile. I would change it but if i had to it would still be curly but like biracial curly... where its pretty frizzy and grows a bit quicker. My hair used to have that texture but it changed over time.





kdanielle86: I totally agree... one time a friend of mine (who is white) actually told me she wished she had my hair. Some people do wish to have our hair but black people dont really hear it cuz we try so hard to assimilate to our societies standard of beauty.
just the other day i saw an eritrean girl and she had natural long wavy hair
I would love to have fro
If I had one wish it would not be a cosmetic issue. I love my natural hair texture... as I answered in this identical question, I would loosen my natural texture just a tinch. A tinch is all I need.
It's hard to manage for many others even though it's been working well for you. If a lot of black women could change the texture of their hair. All honestly most of us would. I'm just telling the flat out truth.
no, I wish it was longer..that would be my wish
I show my natural texture!


Thats because its naturally B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...


So why change it!? Im blessed =)
if i was black id have my hair natural, i love that hippy afro 60's look!
- I recently went natural and know very little about my specific hair type and its nappy alright and I love it and would not change my hair





But I might wish for some Carol's Daughter hair products lol
um...nothing and am not sure if you know but whites also dye and were weaves and Jessica simpson does also she even have her own line of it...so its not just the black race...so am guessing you only have black friends? Anyway my hair is down to my back..because I skip perms.





Also stop making the trolls happy with silly topics like this.


Am proud to have long hair and anyone can get the same.
  • highlight reel
  • parasite cleansing
  • body acne treatment
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment