Friday, January 8, 2010

Texture/consistency of period changed after use of birth control. Why?

I have been on birth control for about 4 months now. Since the first month that I started using it, my periods don't flow as normal but instead, come out inconsistently as brown gew. What could be causing the effect? Is it unhealthy?





Note: I apologize for the icky subject matter. If it makes any difference, an STD is not an option because I have never been sexually active. I am taking this for acne.Texture/consistency of period changed after use of birth control. Why?
Hi Observan. yes is normal that brown discharge is just cleaning your system its like your period but don't worry it will get back to normal you said its been 4 months well its all it takes for your body to adjust I promise you by next month you will be back to normal just make sure to drink plenty of liquids because some times that brown discharge will give u a urinary infection, Take care.





good luckTexture/consistency of period changed after use of birth control. Why?
Its just your body reacting to the hormones. It's compleatly normal, so don't worry about it.
Hormones -
totally normal so don't stress. It's just the hormones in the pill
  • highlight reel
  • parasite cleansing
  • body acne treatment
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment