Friday, January 8, 2010

I changed My Yahoo! appearance colors, but now it does not respond at all, I want to change texture, etc?

I changed the color background and style. But I wanted to change the texture (just to see what it would look like) or environment...nothing happens when I click on those options! Why is it locked up?I changed My Yahoo! appearance colors, but now it does not respond at all, I want to change texture, etc?
It sounds like you know what you're doing to have gotten as far along as you have. I can only offer the suggestion that you give each command a little more time and see if that helps.





Sometime your computer will slow down momentarily as it updates securities files, drivers, whatever. If we're used to things happening at a certain speed, we get impatient. Sometime asking too much from our computer and freezing it.





When this happens, I either slow down or leave the page for a moment before I come back. I hope this helps, if not now, later.I changed My Yahoo! appearance colors, but now it does not respond at all, I want to change texture, etc?
It's probably just a glitch, but report it to Yahoo so they can fix it for you. Click on Help in the right hand side of your My Yahoo page.

No comments:

Post a Comment