Friday, January 8, 2010

I have uneven skin texture on my face, neck, jawline, and chest. Some help?

I don't get acne anymore, but all over my face, neck, and chest there are these tiny little bumps that don't go away, even after exfoliation. What can i do to get rid of them? I prefer no super-expensive dermatologic treatments though.I have uneven skin texture on my face, neck, jawline, and chest. Some help?
I know exactly what you're talking about! I have barely-there little bumps on my above my chest and collar bone area. You can feel them just under the skin.





What I have used that has helped is a moisturizer. (For me) they seem to show up if my skin is dry. I apply a gentle moisturizer to my face, neck, and right under my collarbone. That seems to make them kind of fade a bit. Drinking lots of water also seems to help.





I also use Spectro Acne Care Gel ';Deep Pore Vanishing Lotion';. It's a little bottle that fits in the palm of your hand (I live in Canada; I'm not sure where you live but if they have it where you are, go get it!)





I love that stuff and it seems to help for the little bumps on my face and neck. I would suggest to keep gently exfoliating, maybe over time they will fade a bit for you.





Hope this helps!I have uneven skin texture on my face, neck, jawline, and chest. Some help?
Other than exfoliation.. it sounds like they're there to stay. I get bumps too, might just be natural skin texture :P we're not airbrushed in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment