Friday, January 8, 2010

I put too much butter in my cake mix...what is going to happen to the texture and taste as a result? sigh....?

Depends on how much more. You could always add a 1/2 cup of flour to make the batter a little thicker. It might turn out fine, but if you haven't put it in the oven, add the flour. Good Luck.I put too much butter in my cake mix...what is going to happen to the texture and taste as a result? sigh....?
No. that's honestly not that bad. I will be richer in flavor, but honestly, I will taste delicious, not to worry. I've done it before and it only adds fantastic flavor!





You'll be fine!


Have fun celebrating today!


; )I put too much butter in my cake mix...what is going to happen to the texture and taste as a result? sigh....?
Depends on how much too much you put in it. Could range from no noticeable difference to a thin greasy mess that won't bake at all.


How much did your recipe call for, and how much did you put in?





The extra amount you put in will only make your cake a little richer. Enjoy!!
My guess is that the cake is going to be more moist and rich. You may or may not like the change. Good luck.
a little rubbery %26amp; oily
It will make it slightly denser but not too different. I wouldn't scrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment