Friday, January 8, 2010

I need help copying a texture on a picture. I'm using fireworks. Part of my picture has a fluffy texture...

Part of my picture has a fluffy texture. I want to add that same texture to another part of the picture. i can't just copy the color because that wont show the (fluffy) textue, so what I want to kno is how to I cut that section so that i may use it on another part of the pic? plez help - thanks.I need help copying a texture on a picture. I'm using fireworks. Part of my picture has a fluffy texture...
I'm not familiar with fireworks (or, at least not any software called fireworks, lol), but I use photoshop.





Photoshop has a clone stamp tool that could do this. You could also copy the layer and use layer masking, then change the blend mode on the layer.





Fluffy texture is similar to blur, perhaps add a blur to the area to give it the same feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment