Friday, January 8, 2010

Kitchen walls in bad shape, wanted to texture them, any ideas?

I'm redecorating my kitchen and I have these walls, they aren't paneling or sheetrock, I call them mobile home walls (the older ones), almost like a plastic wall? Anyway, I can't afford to sheetrock them, so I wanted to texture them...I have a coffee/cafe theme and it's open to my living room and it's pretty big, so I don't want it to be overwhelmingKitchen walls in bad shape, wanted to texture them, any ideas?
i don't think texture mud will stick to the plastic very well, there is a thick texture paint that rolls on. google'; buying texture paint'; and also google';painting trailer house walls'; ..you could also put wood panel sheeting on part of it for accent home depot will cut it shorter to fit your wall. they have all of this at home depot. go shopping.have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment