Friday, January 8, 2010

Survey: Why must you tell me the color and texture of your undergarments?

well Ok I'll listen but just one more timeSurvey: Why must you tell me the color and texture of your undergarments?
right now? None...I'm going panty and bra shopping today though. I can describe them in detail when I return.Survey: Why must you tell me the color and texture of your undergarments?
becasue they are cotton and have watermelons on them so they turn you on!





and my bra is a 34C (it is WAY to small, but its so cute that i cant get rid of it!) and is dark blue iwth anchors on it
black lacy thong. and lacy black bra DD. That is all i am wearing besides heels.
They are cotton and grey with black and pink polka dots
They're cotton and pink and brown bikini (:
sh*t brown my friend
There are none to speak of.
Cuz you keep asking!Silky and red!
im not wearing any...
why must you think like a pervert?





gasp.





haha.
silky and mint green

No comments:

Post a Comment